Sunday, August 24, 2014

31 weeks, 1 day to 32 weeks

Blogging about exercising while pregnant is so boring right now... largely because I think about how readers will experience my posts. Essentially, there is just more of the same... 45 minutes to an hour on the elliptical, followed by weights sometimes. Running is uncomfortable, so that's out the window for the foreseeable future. Perhaps, once the temperature drops a bit, I'll get back outside for some early morning runs, but I'm just sweaty and uncomfortable trying to run during the summer these days. So, there's not much to write. Every once in awhile, I think, "I'll post a belly pic," and then something happens in the day to interfere and I go to bed and the next day begins. So, perhaps I'll just do weekly updates unless there is something noteworthy. In the spirit of the blog's origin (to tell one preggo athlete's story on exercising), the take away message is: This athlete continues to work out. Running is uncomfortable in the heat with an additional 30lbs. I love my gym. Let's get this baby outta here so I can go back to training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment