Wednesday, February 15, 2012

19 weeks, 4 days

Whew, today was a busy work day! So busy that I didn't have a chance to workout until 7:30 pm (and then I had to keep it short to get back to work, yikes!). I ran the first 2.5 miles alone around Brookline and met Luke at his apt at 7:30. Then, Luke and I hit the Charles River for a gorgeous starry run along the path heading toward town. The night was so clear and the city looked gorgeous all lit up! No round ligament pain today and no major discomfort. My only pangs were hunger pangs, which I took care of immediately upon arriving back at home. Running with Luke was great - two nights in a row of Luke time. Last night, I got home from work at 10 pm to Luke having made me delicious REAL macaroni and cheese (with truffle oil, yum). What a great Valentine's night.

Run: 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment