Sunday, February 19, 2012

20 weeks, 1 day

Sara, Gretchen, and I ran to the Harvard track to watch USATF-NE indoor championships. The run over to Harvard was a little quicker than I am used to, but it felt fine. Once we got to the track and popped in to see the schedule of events, we headed around the Charles River for a couple more miles. After we watched our teammates rock the mile, we headed back home with Katie in tow. The whole run felt a little quick for me, but it was so wonderful to run with the ladies that I loved every minute. I just hope I didn't slow them down too much!

No weird pregnancy things happening on my run today. Some more RLP, but that is just par for the course these days. I'm guessing my HR hovered closer to 160 than the 140-145 range in which I'm aiming to keep it, but for one run, that's just fine.

Run: 7.3 miles

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    This is a great idea! I wish you the best :) Hope we can grab a nice run sometime soon :)

    -Anna N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "training for 2" title. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he - thanks ladies! Anna, love to run with you if you don't mind going s.l.o.w.l.y. Em, I've gotta think predisposing the baby to running yields a higher chance of her actually becoming a runner, right? You should know - Bruce or Phoebe going to be runners, you think?

    ReplyDelete