Saturday, February 25, 2012

21 weeks

I love Saturday runs! The city just feels so much more relaxed on the weekends. Today, I met Tara at Olmsted Park and we did our usual run around Jamaica Pond. Morning running is absolutely easier than night running for me right now - maybe it's because I'm running on an empty stomach in the morning. Regardless, my morning runs are peaceful, enjoyable, and almost calming. Sadly, today is a work day for me, so I'll be on the computer revising manuscripts all day, but knowing I've already finishing a great run with a great buddy makes the rest of the day feel much more doable. No weird pains today - no RLP, no odd aches anywhere... My achilles have been feeling tight recently, but I wonder how much of that is residue discomfort from my old shoes v. extra weight that my body is figuring out how to carry. Either way, not a big deal.

Run: 7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment